With A "Touch Of Elegance"
6 Tilapia (You choose serving size)
1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Lemon (Thinly sliced)
1 Stick of Salted Butter (1/2 Cup)
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1. Pre-cut 6 pieces of foil to wrap each piece of tilapia then set to the side.
2. Slice lemon thinly...place on the side. Later you'll place a slice on each piece of tilapia after you take it off the grill.
3. Lightly coat each piece of tilapia with the olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning.
4. Preheat your stove top grill to a medium high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Use a non stick spray on the grill and brush lightly with olive oil. It's important to properly coat your grill so the the tilapia won't stick and can easily be removed.
5. Grill each side of tilapia for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from grill and place in the center of the your pre-cut foil sheet. Top tilapia with a slice of lemon and 1 teaspoon of butter. Now you'll fold the sides up in the middle and on the ends.
6. Place each wrapped piece of tilapia on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for approximately 5 minutes. You can serve this "Elegant Tilapia" with your favorite veggie or salad.
Try my recipe then come back to share your experience!