1 Pound of Chicken Tenders
1 Red Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
1 Orange Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
1/2 Cup of Frozen Sweet Peas (Rinsed)
2 Cups of Fresh or Frozen Broccoli
1/2 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
2 Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger (Minced)
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Garlic (Chopped)
2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seeds
5 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Canola Oil
1 Cup of a Sprouted Multigrain Rice or your Favorite Rice or Noodles
Sliced - Carrots/Mushrooms/Onions/Scallions/Shrimp/Beef/Pork
1. Slice your Chicken Tenders into small strips. Place them into a bowl and pour 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, Sesame Seeds, Salt and Pepper. Cover and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes. Prepare your rice according to the package directions.
2. Thinly slice your Red, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers, mince your ginger and chop your garlic...Set to the side. Rinse and drain your peas.
3. You'll use a high heat when stir frying. Everything will cook quickly. This is a good time to heat your wok or skillet to a high heat and add 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
4. Once your wok or skillet is heated add your Chicken Strips and cook on high for 3 to 5 minutes. Once they are cooked remove from wok or skillet and place on the side. You do not have to clean or rinse your wok or skillet before adding your vegetables.
5. Add 2 more Tablespoons of Olive Oil to your hot wok or skillet then add the Red, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers, 1 Teaspoon of Salt, Ginger and Red Pepper Flakes. Stir Fry on high for 2 to 4 minutes then add your peas, broccoli, chicken and soy sauce and stir fry for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve over a bed of your favorite rice or noodles.
Try my recipe then come back to share your experience with us...Enjoy!