Make your own "Chicken Burger".... in just a few minutes. These are perfect on a bun, lettuce, tortilla, kabob or as the main entree. You can also change up the ingredients a little with your favorite herbs...add a little chipotle, cumin or sage.
1 Pound of Dark Chicken Meat
1 Pound of Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley
2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Rosemary or 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary
1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Black or White Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
1. Use a food processor to grind the meat for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients into your food processor and blend for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Wet your hand to keep the chicken from sticking to them. Then scoop the size you would like your burger to be and roll into a ball.
4. Heat a skillet to a medium temperature and cook burger for approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side...depending on how thick your burger is may require an additional 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. You can use freezer paper of plastic to store the remaining burgers for a later date.
Try my recipe and come back to share your experience with us....Enjoy!