1 ½ Cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 ½ Cups of Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
6 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
2 Tablespoons of Dark Brown Sugar
1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
4 Large Eggs
½ Teaspoon of Vanilla
1 Tablespoon of Instant Espresso
½ Cup of All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1 Cup of Toasted Pecans
1 Cup of Mini-Marshmallows
½ Cup of Bittersweet Chocolate
3 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
Prep: Butter and Flour an 8inch Pie Pan or 9 X 9 Baking Pan
Toast Pecans in a 400 Degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
Remove from the oven and give them a rough chop
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Melt 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet and 1 Cup of Bittersweet Chocolate along with 6 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter stirring over simmering water in a heat proof bowl.
3. In your large bowl, mix together your Eggs, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Espresso and Vanilla until well combined.
4. Combine Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Cocoa, Pecans and the remaining Chocolate Chips in a bowl.
5. Mix together the Flour mixture to the Egg mixture until well combined.
6. Pour mixture into your baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. You’ll want your brownies to be a little undercooked in the middle.
7. Once your Brownie is out of the oven, pour the Marshmallows on top.
8. Turn the broiler setting in your oven on. Place the Brownie back in the oven on the middle rack and toast the Marshmallows for approximately 2 to 4 minutes.
Place Heavy Cream in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir your Bittersweet Chocolate Chips together with the warm milk until it melts to a smooth consistency.
(Tip: Place your Ganache in a pastry bag or sandwich bag and cut a small piece off of the corner to drizzle over your Toasted Marshmallow.