1 Can of your favorite Tuna
1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
1 Tsp of your favorite Mustard
2 TBSP of Fresh Parsley
1 TBSP of Fresh Green Onions
1/2 Tsp of Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1 Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
1 Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
2 Large Boiled Eggs
10 - 12 Leaves of Romain Lettuce or your favorite Lettuce
2 Large Beef Tomatoes
1. Place eggs in a pot of room temperature water. Make sure to fill your pot with water to cover the tops of eggs. Boil eggs for 12 to 15 minutes on a medium heat. Remove pot from heat and sit to the side for another 5 minutes then peel and place in a bowl of ice and water to cool down. Once the eggs are cooled you'll want to cut them in to small cubes.
2. Cut each tomatoes in half then slice to your desired thickness....I sliced mine thinly. Next you'll need to thinly slice your green onions and parsley.
3. Cut the bottoms of the romaine lettuce off and carefully remove all of the leaves. Wash each leaf well then pat towel dry...Place the lettuce leaves on your plate or platter. Add 2 slices of tomatoes to each lettuce leaf.
4. In a medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, parsley, salt, red pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder and eggs.
5. Place 2 scoops of tuna on each romaine lettuce leaf and enjoy!
Try my recipe and come back to share your experience with us!